22 November 2009

why the judge laugh, when saw our work

Saturday....
is my rest day ...
but this week got presentation for MTA...
our group doing Alfa-Romeo as the brand to redesign the new logo
when the first group finish their presentation,
the VIP judge start the point to shoot their miss take...
the way they pointing the mistaken is small error....
im start worry ,if he ask us abt the same thing i also do not know how to answer ...

when until my group going to present,
the moment we put down all the art work we was printed on on the judge's table
the judge start laughing...
i dun know what is so funny n can make them so funny...
as a professional judge, they cant laugh of the ppl they judge...
bcos they ar profession n we ar still a learner ...
but for me , i feel their laugh is good for me to improve...
bcos they make me got a feel like will make it perfect n won't let ppl laugh of my work...
but actually i feel sad when they point out our mistaken...
the thing they point out n the suggestion is logic ...
haiz...
why they laugh ?
in my mind i will think they ar laugh of our art work is rubbish n why Diploma done this kind of stupid thing...
but that is my own oppinion la..
haiz...
i assure what the mistaken we done this time won't be continue...
i won't gv judge laugh of our work...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they can laugh for many reason, not just critic on your work. well, hope u will be better and better in coming presentation and won't get laugh by judge in the future.