14 November 2009

busy semaster

9:30 in the morning, dun know why , actually i can sleep more for today because is saturday.but i wake up so early. this few week i really very busy for assigment. past wed I busy for my multimedia tools assignment. What we gone do is create envelope, letterhead, namecard, car stiker, and post card….and show it on thusday , when our group show the tutor. Majority get reject. Dun know why the thing I take long time to done it she no want see langsung. But the thing I cincai do she want to use ….when she gv comment for our group assignment , I relly mind when she said our illustration skill are weak…haiz….so moody when she say that. Anyway, so until 2day I still doing that assignment.

Last night I done my law assignment part on 4 30 am …the due date is on Monday morning 10am …so I should done it as fast as I can bcos want to send to group leader to remark or edit if I did any mistake or wrong…. After this, I need to prepare the Monday presentation …haiz so tired …Monday going to present marketing and drama…. The coming week need to practice acting drama and summit another solo assignment ….feel so busy for this semester…

No comments: